Why the world's top English language providers recruit with TEFL.com.
Since 1997 multi-national language education groups, schools and institutions across the world have relied on TEFL.com to attract quality professional teaching talent.
Our services for recruiters are designed to provide clients with a selection of the best candidates quickly, easily and cost-effectively.
Value for money
English Language Teaching is a highly competitive environment. Our range of recruitment packages are created to cater from the smallest language school to the largest multi-national. With comprehensive 4-week packages ranging from just GBP37.00/ US$47.00/ €42.00, recruitment advertising at TEFL.com is excellent value.
With some 2.7 million visitors (1.091 million unique visitors) annually from 228 countries, 183,000+ registered resumes and 27,000+ registered active employers, TEFL.com provides its advertisers with a truly global audience.
Over the last 20 years TEFL.com has led the way in providing automated time-saving recruiter tools which enable our advertisers to reach, search, filter and manage candidates applications quickly and effectively.
- Resume Manager: The hub of your account. With automated candidate acknowledgement and application prioritising.
- Flexible Updating: Update frequency functionality ensuring exposure to your advertisement is maximised.
- Choice of application delivery: Delivery of your job applications via InstApply, attachment or direct to your bespoke online application form.
- Pre-Screen: Automatically screen your applicants to ensure candidates meet your minimum criteria.
- Resume Search: Prefer to headhunt your professional staff? We've over 125,000 teaching staff to choose from!
- Total Social Media integration: All recruitments adverts are shared to our Facebook, Twitter and Google+ followers.
- Management: Total online control of your recruitment process including archived advertisements, billing and management of applications.
- The full picture: Complete metrics to measure the success of your recruitment advertising.
View our complete recruitment FAQ here.