EPIK Public Schools in South Korea - Premier Recruitment Company
- Deadline: Mon 30 Mar 2020 00:00:00 UTC
- South Korea: Nationwide.
- Korean Horizons
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
High salary, low living costs, high savings. Return-flight allowance provided, rent-free studio apartment provided, 26 working days + 16 paid national holidays provided.
No experience required. Assistance provided throughout employment contract.
Google us and check our reputation.
Details of Position
Hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday (no weekends). There are 22 classes that you are required to teach. 1 class is 40mins for an elementary school, 45mins for a middle school and 50mins for a high school.
No experience is required and you will work with co-teachers who have a background in education, so you will have a high learning curve + in 12 months more doors will open with the creditability you will have working for an EPIK school.
We are financed by the government to recruit you and therefore our services to you are free! Please google "Korean Horizons" and check our creditability and reviews.
1. Be a citizen of the UK, the US, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa and to have been educated there since grade 7.(visa requirement.)
2. To hold a bachelor in any field. If your major isn't education, you need a TEFL/TESOL certificate of at least 100hrs.
3. A clear criminal background.
4. Be located in your home country for visa purposes.
Salary and Benefits
Income tax is zero for all except those from Ireland and Canada.
Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
26 working (not calendar) days paid vacation + 16 national holidays (7 weeks in total)
1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
Sick paid leave allowance
Special leave allowance
Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
As a Korean Horizons Teacher, you will also receive :
1. Airport pickup by us personally, a business hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school.
2. Free Dinner and breakfast together with us + all of the arrival teachers.
3. Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Travel Guide & other goodies.)
4. Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
Earn your TEFL Certificate at one of our exciting global locations or study online! Explore new languages and cultures and gain global skills. We offer job guidance and graduate-level credits.www.vialingua.com
Latest TEFL Blog Posts