English Teacher - English Excel, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong: Hong Kong.
- English Excel
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
Details of Position
English Excel teachers are the key to providing students with an interactive and nurturing learning environment. At the heart of the English Excel student experience is our unique class size limit of just 4 students per class. Such small classes enable teachers to have plenty of one-to-one interaction and really get to know students, enabling teachers to offer learning opportunities which aren't possible with larger classes. Having the benefit of small classes allows teachers to tailor lessons to the individual needs of students and place them into classes according to their English proficiency rather than their age.
Throughout the duration of every lesson, students benefit from a fully immersive experience, ensuring learning is fully maximised by encouraging students to speak only in English. As well as teaching English, teachers work on building students' confidence and fostering a love of English. We develop our lessons to meet the individual needs and skill levels of students as they progress. As a teacher at English Excel, you will be provided with a variety of resources divided into different skill areas, and whilst you will have all the guidance and support you need; you are also given the autonomy to make decisions within a framework and develop lessons to ensure each student reaches their full potential. There is definitely no 'one size fits all' at English Excel.
Successful candidates will be based in one of our schools across Hong Kong. You will be responsible for:
- Planning and preparing lessons plans based upon student proficiency
- Teaching children in a small group environment
- Completing relevant administration
The support we offer includes:
- A comprehensive induction plan which is ideal for both first time teachers and experienced teachers.
- Lots of opportunities for training and professional development.
- We offer a supportive working environment with senior teachers/manager to mentor less experienced teachers.
Experience of working with children in an instructional capacity is preferred but not essential.
Salary and Benefits
- Contract completion gratuity bonus
- Retirement Benefit
- Salary advance (if required)
- Work visa sponsorship
- Subsidised teacher accommodation on Hong Kong Island (Quarry Bay area)
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Opportunities for career advancement
- 14 days paid holiday and 17 days paid public holiday
- Supportive working environment
- Sponsored staff socials
- Airport pickup and transport to accommodation
Invest in your teaching career with an accredited 120 hour TESOL certification for teaching English online.
Equip yourself with all the skills demanded by TESOL employers. Course includes TESOL, TEYL & Teaching Online. Work from anywhere!Click to find out more.
EXPERT ENGLISH offers CELTA, the worldwide recognised 120-hour practical and flexible teacher training programme, with a bonus in teaching practice availability and additional teacher training module for Young Learners and CLIL.Click to find out more.
Trinity College London CertTESOL- Residential course in Thailand. January 2020 - Early Bird discount.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
4-week accredited TEFL/CELTA Courses in The Czech Republic, Spain, China, Thailand, Peru, Costa Rica, Argentina, Guatemala, Mexico and The USA.
Upon successful completion, ITTO guarantees job placement and job contacts worldwide. Find out how you can save up to US$200 Call Us Now!Click to find out more.