University Teacher - EF Academic Partnerships
- Deadline: Thu 09 May 2019 00:00:00 UTC
- China: Shanghai.
English First Academic Partnerships
Responds to 60-70% of job applications usually within 6 days
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We are currently recruiting university teachers in Shanghai, Nanjing and Zhejiang.
- Deliver courses to a high pedagogical standard
- Evaluate student progress, give accurate assessments, and provide guidance for improvement
- Maintain healthy working environment and comply with university standards
- Develop, update, and maintain materials for current or future courses
In addition to University ESL courses, qualified teachers have developed and are currently teaching the following courses: British Literature and History, Western Culture, Public Speaking, Academic Writing, US History, IELTS Preparation, Intercultural Communication, Modern European Languages. Many teachers have the chance to develop courses based on their specific interests and get the opportunity to gain university teaching experience in these courses.
VISA REGULATIONS: For this position, please note that, due to visa regulations in the People's Republic of China, we can only accept applications from citizens of the following countries: UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, South Africa (We can also accept applications from citizens of other smaller nations where English is an official language, so please ask if you are unsure)
Additionally, the PRC will not renew a residence visa, once an employee has reached 60 years of age. For this reason, we can only accept applications from applicants aged from 21 to 58 years old, in order to ensure that a one year contract can be completed.
- 2 years experience in an English teaching role (experience teaching in university setting preferred)
- CELTA or CertTESOL certification (DELTA or DipTESOL certification preferred)
- Bachelors degree (Masters in TESOL, Linguistics, Education, Literature or Foreign Languages preferred)
Salary and Benefits
- Annual bonus up to 8000RMB, inclusive of 5000RMB travel allowance.
- Typical Mon-Fri, 8:00 - 17:00 teaching schedule
- Summer and winter vacations commensurate with university academic calendar, plus all Chinese national holidays
- Sponsored work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance
- Co-paid health insurance
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during first week
- Certification programs including: Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL
- EF-sponsored teacher conferences
English First Academic Partnerships
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the English First Academic Partnerships website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!www.cpda.anglo.mx
Train To Teach
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!Click to find out more.
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.