Native Level English Teachers needed in Ho Chi Minh city and Ben Tre city
- Vietnam: District 10 Ho Chi Minh City, & Ben Tre city.
Shane English Centre Vietnam
Responds to Up to 10% of job applications usually within 18 hours
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 4
- Degree Required
You're in the right place! We have teaching opportunities in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam's bustling economic capital, and the Mekong Delta. Our company is expanding, so there are opportunities to get fantastic experience with learners aged 3-60 whilst enjoying a vibrant, tropical city with a friendly school environment.
Details of Position
BEN TRE POSITIONS (FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE):
1. We'll help you to make a real difference to students' lives, whilst enjoying the sunshine, fruit, clean air and slow pace of life, developing professionally, saving money and making life-long friends.
1. You'll be one of five native level English speaking teachers in an English Centre in Ben Tre, an attractive Mekong Delta town, two hours from Ho Chi Minh City. There will also be Vietnamese teachers at the school, who are proficient in English, and a friendly working atmosphere.
2. We will pay for your accommodation in a hotel for the duration of your contract, located very close to the school in peaceful surroundings.
3. When you arrive in Vietnam (at Ho Chi Minh city airport) we will pick you up from the airport, and take you to a hotel. Then you'll have a few days of training here in Ho Chi Minh City before heading to Ben Tre. We will continue to support you with training and professional development.
4. Ben Tre is a calm and attractive Delta city, close to picturesque Delta towns such as My Tho and Can Tho, which you'll have plenty of time to explore!
5. The cost of living is cheap, and as we pay for your accommodation, there is great saving potential.
6. Unlike some other companies, we'll be able to show you the centre where you'll be working and the hotel where you'll stay before offering you the job, so you'll know exactly what you're signing up for!
7. Our teaching methodology focuses on delivering fun, dynamic lessons that keep all students engaged. You'll build up a large repertoire of games and activities for language learning, whilst having a positive impact on students' lives.
HO CHI MINH CITY POSITIONS (PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE):
1. We are one of the friendliest places to work in Ho Chi Minh City, with seven foreign teachers on average. Our small size also means that you will spend less time doing administrative work than at larger schools.
2. We look after our teachers. Our welfare staff will help you get settled in to this city. Our academic staff will help you to improve professionally through personalised, one-on-one teacher development, and regular group training sessions.
3. We are expanding. As well as our in-house classes for children and adults, we have exciting teaching opportunities in businesses, kindergartens and a local university. If you are interested in getting a range of experience then we are a great place to work.
4. Ho Chi Minh City is one of the most vibrant and exciting places to live in South-East Asia. It also has a low cost of living, so you'll be able to have fun whilst saving money.
5. We think that stability is good for both teachers and students, so we aim to let teachers keep one class for a good length of time. We also offer a competitive salary.
*After you apply, check your emails regularly. If you have a Hotmail
or Yahoo address, please also check your junk/spam folders.
- To be a native level English speaker.
- A university degree (a three-year course or longer).
- A CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL certificate, or equivalent.
- A recent Police Background Check (issued within the last 6 months).
When you apply, please attach your full CV with referees, and scanned colour copies of your passport photo page, teaching certificate(s) and degree(s).
*Due to the large number of applicants for these roles, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive salary based on your teaching experience.
- Great welfare support to help you get settled in.
- Someone to meet you at the airport.
- 4 nights accommodation in a hotel after arriving at the airport, paid for by the school.
- Individual teacher training, regular group training and ongoing professional support.
- Help in getting your working visa before you arrive.
- A salary review every 6 months, based on performance.
- Management by a native English speaker.
- 24 days holiday a year, in addition to Vietnamese national holidays.
- Regular Teachers' Lunches.
- Annual company trip.
- Renewable 1-year contracts.
Shane English Centre Vietnam
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Shane English Centre Vietnam website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!www.cpda.anglo.mx
Train To Teach
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Highly experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate. Special price package with accommodation and airport pick up included.Click to find out more.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.