Teach in Japan, China, Taiwan and Saudi Arabia
- Deadline: Thu 30 May 2019 00:00:00 UTC
- Saudi Arabia, China, Japan, Taiwan: Various cities.
- Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR)
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Whether youre an experienced TEFL teacher or youre just starting out, TTR will pair you up with an overseas establishment thats reputable, and ideally suited to your level of expertise.
Details of Position
1) Teaching a range of learners from 2-3 years old to teenagers but the core of the teaching schedule is based on 6-12 year olds. The teaching style is high-energy and teachers are expected to sing songs, dancing and playing lots of interactive activities!
2) Teaching solely business English on a 1-1 basis to high end clients. (Only available in China and Saudi Arabia)
3) Teaching adult learners a blend of conversational and some business English in group settings. (Only available in China and Saudi Arabia)
We would initially set up a brief pre-screen meeting to see if the roles we represent are a potential match and should things go well in the first meeting we would arrange the 1st stage of the video Skype interviews and go from there!
1) A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in any field
2) A 120 hour TEFL/TESOL/TESL/CELTA/Trinity TESOL Certificate (for Japan it is not a requirement)
3) Adaptable, committed and enthusiastic personalities
4) For positions in Saudi Arabia, we do have a preference for candidates to hold a Bachelor's degree in English or Education, but other majors would be considered (unfortunately, we don't have any female visas available for positions in Saudi Arabia)
Salary and Benefits
China: 16,000-20,000 RMB per month
Taiwan: 46,400- 50,400 NT per month
Japan: 240,000 Yen per month
Saudi Arabia: 13,000-14,000 SR per month
End of contract bonus:
China: Up to 10,000 RMB
Taiwan: Up to 20,000 NT
Japan: 80,000 Yen
China/Japan/Taiwan/Saudi Arabia: All offers airport pick up, transfer to temporary hotel/dormitory/furnished apartment, orientation, assistance with opening local bank account, health insurance support, visa support, English speaking managers etc
China: 7 days to 3 weeks of paid training (depending on the school)
Taiwan: 7 days
Japan: 2 weeks of paid training
Saudi Arabia: 5 days
- Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR)
More Company Information
- Click here to visit the Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR) website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.