- Deadline: Sun 30 Jun 2019 00:00:00 UTC
- United Kingdom: Eastbourne.
- EF International Language Schools
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
* Teaching all levels and course types as agreed between teacher and DOS
* Delivering lessons of a suitable quality taking into account age, level, needs and backgrounds of all students
* Being an active part of the Academic team and school, including helping and advising colleagues and making the most of meetings and CPDs
* Being responsible for all administration and testing related to your classes
Details of Position
* CELTA / Trinity / TESOL
* Bachelor's degree
* Ability to plan/prepare and deliver fun and engaging lessons suitable for young learners
* Ability to work well in a team
* Excellent communication skills
* Plan and deliver high quality, fun and engaging lessons
* Teach between 15 and 23 hours a week
* Follow the EF syllabus
* Complete registers, records of work and weekly plans in a timely manner
* Complete any necessary other administration e.g. observation paperwork, handing out student questionnaires, student reports
* Assist in the placement testing and induction of new students
* Weekly academic meetings to share ideas and best practice
* Work positively as part of a team
* Demonstrate a positive attitude
* Act according to accepted professional standards at all times
* Act in the welfare of the students at all times
* Comply with centre and EF rules and regulations
*Accommodation can be made available in central location and 10 minutes' walk form school (between £100 and £110 per week
* EF adopts a smart, casual dress policy. Staff are provided with one EF polo shirt.
* All references will be followed up and all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily.
* Reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be employed in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18.
* Proof of identity and qualifications will be required. Only those with the right to work in the UK are eligible for any BSC position.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
- A TEFL qualification (CELTA or equivalent)
- A Bachelor's degree
Salary and Benefits
- accommodation can be provided, or assistance in organising, finding accommodation if required.
- EF International Language Schools
More Company Information
- Click here to visit the EF International Language Schools website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.