Centre Managers, DOS's and Activity Managers
- United Kingdom: South of England, Yorkshire, Bath, Cheltenham.
- Churchill House
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 12
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Very attractive salaries, excellent locations, full training and support.
Vacancies in London, the south of England, York, Bath and Cheltenham
Details of Position
We have vacancies at several locations including London, Ramsgate, Dover, York, Bath and Cheltenham
Centre Managers, Activity Managers and DOSs are responsible for the overall management and safe running of the school whilst ensuring that our customers receive the best possible experience of our schools.
Churchill House Summer Centres is a British Council accredited school. In our 2014 British Council inspection we were awarded 8 areas of strength including academic management, staff management and care of students. This score makes us one of the highest-scoring multi-centre schools.
Please download and read the job description carefully; its available from our website (link below). To apply, please send a TEFL.COM application with a covering email or send a covering email and a full CV direct.
Directors of Studies must be qualified to British Council TEFLQ standards
As part of our safer recruitment policy all potential employees will be required to:
- Submit a full chronological CV. You will be required to explain any gaps in your employment history.
- Provide the contact details of two suitable professional referees. All references will be taken up and asked specifically about your suitability to work with under 18 year olds. We may also approach your other former employers. Personal references are not usually acceptable.
- Undergo an Enhanced DBS check, unless currently enrolled in the DBS update scheme
- Overseas residents will be required to provide a recent certificate of good conduct (COGC) from the relevant local authority in their country of residence.
- All employees will be required to sign a Children Act declaration to state that they are not barred from working with minors.
- All employees will be expected to provide proof of identity and all relevant qualifications (originals only) photocopies will be taken for our records.
All offers of employment are subject to the successful completion of this process.
Salary and Benefits
Directors of Studies: £695-£725 per week + holiday pay
Activity Managers: £585-£625 per week + holiday pay
Note: Management Salaries quoted include maximum performance-related bonus. Accommodation is provided free.
See job descriptions on our website for details.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.