YL Residential Non-Teaching Staff (Activity Leaders, House Parents, Management)
- Deadline: Fri 31 May 2019 00:00:00 UTC
- United Kingdom: Nationwide.
- Bell Educational Services
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 50
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Activity Directors & Student Services Directors (Management) - salary starting from £521.13 a week plus free accommodation and food.
Activity Leaders & House Parents - salary starting from £406.81 a week plus free accommodation and food.
Details of Position
We are now looking to recruit the below positions for our Young Learner Courses running at four UK independent schools between June and August.
- Activity Directors
- Activity Leaders
- Student Services Director
- Bell St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Bloxham School, Oxfordshire
- The Leys, Cambridge
- Wellington College, Berkshire
Each school provides both staff and children with excellent premises and facilities and we offer accommodation, meals and professional development opportunities.
For more information about each role, please click apply.
Eligibility and Safe Recruitment
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment:
- A DBS Check will be requested in the event of a successful application
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- All references will be followed up and reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason you should not be engaged in situations where you have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
-Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment
Salary and Benefits
- For Activity Leaders & House Parents, Salary from £363 per week (dependant on experience) plus from £43.81 per week statutory annual leave payment
- Paid training weekend on 25th & 26th May 2019
- Free accommodation and meals
- Outstanding facilities and resources
- Well established systems and operating procedures with personalised staff support
- Bell Educational Services
More Company Information
- Click here to visit the Bell Educational Services website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.